Sunday, September 16, 2007

YOUR NAME I CAN NOT FIND

I knelt to pray but not for long, I had too much to do. I had to hurry and
get to work. For bills would soon be due. So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
and jumped up off my knees. My Christian duty was now done. My soul could rest at ease... All day long I had no time to spread a word of cheer. No time to
speak of Christ to friends, they'd laugh at me I'd fear. No time, no time, too
much to do. That was my constant cry. No time to give to souls in need. But at
last the time, the time to die. I went before the Lord, I came, I stood with
downcast eyes. For in his hands God held a book; It was the book of life. God
looked into his book and said "Your name I cannot find, I once was going to
write it down...But never found the time"



I afraid that this will happen to me. I afraid God cannot find my name in the book of like. Thanks Jenny for sending this message to me. A good reminder to me.

1 comments:

Anne K said...

Hi Becky's Mum

I enjoyed your blog and the counters etc. I am a Christian Mum in Australia. My father was from Holland (now deceased).

I only ever went to Holland when I was 21 and met my grandmother and saw snow fall. Keep blogging, How is Holland. My relies own a bakery in Haarlem. How do you find faith in Holland.

Please feel free to see my blog on http://anneoftugun.blogspot.com