Tuesday, September 25, 2007

PPP: Body Jewelry

You like jewelry? I bought a set of pearl jewelry when I was in KL. But I never have a change to wear it. Then I came to Netherlands, I become a stay at home mother. My set of pearl jewerly just "sit" in my drawer collect dust.

As a woman, I still love to shop for jewelry. freshtrends.com is a site where you can find all kind of pretty body jewelry. When you register with them, you even can get 10% off with your purchase. Wanna look wild and sexy? May be you can try to get a gold belly button rings and give your husband a BIG surprise! :-D

1 comments:

Monica said...

Yes, I like jewelry too, especially the earrings, I have visited freshtrends, its very beautiful, also I have several other recommendations for you, like the bodycandy, ouferbodyjewelry.
Hope your more posts on jewelry.